These Little Fingers.

Mum to three little wonders, blogging about things I love to care and share.

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Inexpensive Sea Shell Theamed Canvas Wall Art


Sea shells themed wall art



These ornamental sea shells have been lying in the corner of my bathroom  for ages until i thought of using them in my latest wall art. 

 Things  I used for this art work....

3 small sized canvases
Some ornamental Sea Shells
Scrap booking paper 
a small chain and a bolt
A hot glue gun


 Bringing some plain little canvas squares into life did not take hours.

 I just had to wrap these canvases with scrap booking paper and glue the shells using a hot glue gun.

 Finally  i glued a small chain and a bolt thingy just for a bit of extra detail or should i say add personality to the canvas in the center!























Thank you for visiting my blog!!
Please feel free to add your comments , thanks!



Shop Amazon - Scrapbooking Supplies